- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 75 g broccoli
- 2 heads pak choi, thickly sliced
- 160 g enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 2 green mango, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 1 tbsp wasabi
- 4 tbsp mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 200 g udon noodles
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
1. Heat a wok until very hot, then add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the onion and red pepper and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add the chicken and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli, bok choi, mushrooms and mango slices, and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked.
3. Add the wasabi and rice vinegar and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Meanwhile, put the noodles into boiling water. Allow to heat through and drain. Serve the noodles, spooned over the chicken and drizzle with the chilli oil.
Rate This Recipe