- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 asparagus
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 duck egg
- 1 slices bread
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Brush the asparagus spears with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook on the griddle for 3-4 minutes until stems are tender to the tip of a sharp knife. Keep warm.
4. Poach the duck egg in simmering water then dry on kitchen paper.
5. Toast the slice of bread on the griddle until it is crisp with good charred markings.
6. Top the toast with the griddles asparagus and sit the poached duck egg on top.
Rate This Recipe