- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4-8 langoustines
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Manzanilla sherry
- finely chopped parsley, for sprinkling
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. With a sharp knife, butterfly the langoustines: that is, starting at the head, slice the langoustines through the middle but without cutting them completely in half.
2. Heat the olive oil in a griddle pan until hot. Season the langoustines with salt and place flesh side-down on the griddle.
3. Once the langoustines start to turn pink and go opaque, turn them over.
4. Pour over the Manzanilla and cook for 1 minute more.
5. Transfer the langoustines to a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley and serve at once with lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe