- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 5 mins resting
- Effort: medium
- 4 tbsp French dressing
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 225 g new potatoes, boiled, drained and halved
- 2 sirloin steaks
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- packet of rocket and watercress salad
- 225 g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. In a large bowl, mix together the French dressing and the mustard. Toss in the halved potatoes and set to one side.
2. Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Season the steaks well with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
3. Griddle the steaks for 30 seconds each side for medium rare, or to your liking.
4. Remove the steaks from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cut the rested steak into thin strips.
5. Meanwhile mix together the horseradish sauce and crème fraiche in a bowl and set to one side.
6. To serve, divide the dressed potatoes onto four dinner plates, top with the rocket and watercress salad and tomatoes. Finish with strips of beef and a spoonful of the horseradish sauce.
Rate This Recipe