- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 boneless pork steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large leek, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 400 g tin of butter beans, drained
- bunches fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ lemons, juice only
1. Season the pork with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Heat a griddle pan until smoking and fry for 3 mins on each side. Remove the pork from the pan and leave to rest.
2. Meanwhile, in a separate medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil and gently soften the garlic, leek and bay leaves, for 2-3 minutes. Add the wine, increase the heat and reduce by half. Add the cream and mustard and gently simmer for 2 mins.
3. Add the beans to the pan to warm through, stir in the lemon juice, parsley and season.
4. To serve, place the pork on two plates with the leek and bean sauce spooned over.
Rate This Recipe