- Serves: 1 (dressing for 10 servings)
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing
- 1 bunches parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunches basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunches mint, leaves chopped and stalks reserved
- 1 lemon, juice and finely grated zest
- 50 g pine kernels, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 150 ml olive oil
For the scallops
- 2 large scallops
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 4 rosevale potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. For the scallops: preheat a griddle pan or frying pan.
3. Cut the scallops in half, and griddle on one side for 1 minute. Turn 90 degrees and griddle for another minute to achieve a criss-cross effect. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the scallops.
4. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water with the reserved mint stalks for 10-15 minutes, until soft.
5. Drain and return to the pan. Crush lightly and add the spring onion, olive oil and remaining lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. To serve: spoon the potatoes on to a plate, place the scallops on top and drizzle with the dressing.
Rate This Recipe