- Serves: 16
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 medium courgettes, sliced into ribbons
- 2 red peppers, sliced into 2cm strips
- 100 g goats' cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 16 black olives
- Sprigs of parsley
- 16 cocktail sticks
1. Chargrill your courgettes and red peppers.
2. Place a courgette ribbon and a strip of red pepper, the pepper overlapping the courgette ribbons.
3. Combine the paprika and goat's cheese together. Spoon a little goat's cheese at the one end of the courgette and roll up, secure with an olive and a cocktail skewer.
4. Garnish with a sprig of parsley. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe