- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus up to 4 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 12 whole quail
- olive oil
For the marinade
- 600 ml dry white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tarragon, chopped
1. To make the marinade; mix the wine, lemon juice, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and tarragon together in a large pan. Season with salt and pepper
2. Bring to the boil and then immediately take off the heat and allow to cool.
3. Submerge the quail in the marinade and leave for 2 to 4 hours.
4. Take out the quail, dry and then brush with olive oil.
5. Preheat the grill to medium hot.
6. Place about 3 quails on a metal skewer and then grill for about 10-12 minutes, turning frequently. Prick each one with a fork and make sure the juices run clear before eating.
Rate This Recipe