- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 oysters
- 50 g butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 50 g breadcrumbs
1. Using an oyster knife, a strong bladed kitchen knife, or flat bladed screwdriver, open the oysters and set them aside.
2. Make some garlic butter by mixing the softened butter, garlic and parsley together in a bowl. Dot each oyster with a little knob of the butter, followed by a light scattering of breadcrumbs.
3. Grill the oysters for 1-2 minutes and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe