- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g cooked peeled prawns, patted dry
- 300 ml single cream
- 50 ml dry white wine
- black pepper
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g parmesan, freshly grated
- 6 sprigs parsley, to garnish
1. Preheat the grill. Divide the prawns among 6 ramekin dishes. In a bowl mix together the cream and white wine. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Pour the cream mixture over the prawns. Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top of each ramekin dish.
3. Place the ramekin dishes under the grill and grill for around 10 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
4. Top with parsley and serve warm from the grill.
Rate This Recipe