- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pork, tomato and mozzarella grills
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, cut into 3
For the vinaigrette
- 1 bunches tarragon, leaves picked
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp baby gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 tinned anchovies, finely chopped
1. For the vinaigrette: blend the tarragon and olive oil in a food processor until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and add the gherkins, capers, lemon juice, tomatoes, shallots and anchovies and mix well.
2. For the pork, tomato and mozzarella grills: heat the olive oil in a pan and add the pork grills and fry for 3-4 minutes on both sides, or until browned all over.
3. In a separate pan, dry fry the sliced bacon rashers for 4-5 minutes, or until browned and crisp.
4. To serve, arrange the pork grill in the middle of the plate, top with the crisp bacon and drizzle over the vinaigrette.
Rate This Recipe