- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 red mullet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- black pepper
For the salsa:
- 4 clove garlic, baked in olive oil and saffron, sliced
- 60 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 large carrots, diced and sautéed in olive oil
- 100 g tinned cannellini beans
- a handful of mint, hopped
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- a squeeze of lemon juice
1. Preheat the grill.
2. First score the fish a couple of times each side, brush over the olive oil and season.
3. Place the fish under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile make the salsa by mixing the garlic, olives, carrots, beans, mint, parsley and lemon juice in a bowl and serve with the grilled fish.
Rate This Recipe