- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 x 350 g red snapper, scaled and gutted
- olive oil, for cooking and dressing salad
- 350 g new potatoes, boiled and halved
- 125 g green beans, boiled or steamed until just tender
- large handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and quartered
- mixed leaves of lettuce, to serve
For the mango salsa
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, stoned and diced
- 1/2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 2 limes, grated rind and juice only
- pinches celery salt
1. Preheat the grill to a moderate heat and line a baking tray with foil.
2. Slash each snapper three times on each side and rub with a little olive oil. Put the fish on the prepared tray and cook under the grill for 12 minutes, or until done to your liking, turning once halfway through.
3. For the salsa: put the coriander, mango, chilli, ginger, lime juice, lime rind and celery salt into a blender and process until smooth.
4. To serve, toss the lettuce leaves in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and set as a base on the plate. Arrange the snapper on the lettuce and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Surround the fish with new potatoes, beans, tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs.
5. Serve with the mango dressing.
Rate This Recipe