- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 langoustines
- olive oil, for drizzling
- membrillo (quince cheese)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large bunch ofsprig dill, roughly chopped
- a handful of finely chopped chives
- 2 lemon wedges
1. Cut the langoustines in half lengthways and put flesh-side down on a hot griddle. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mash the membrillo in a bowl. Add the balsamic vinegar and mix together to make a paste. Add a little olive oil to get drizzling consistency.
3. Turn the langoustine over and cook through.
4. Make a bed of dill on a plate for the langoustines. Drizzle over the membrillo mixture, sprinkle with chives and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Rate This Recipe