- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 lamb cutlets
For the flavoured butter
- 125 g Kerrygold butter, softened
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 anchovies, chopped
- 10 capers, chopped
- 6 black olive, pitted and chopped
- A squeeze of lemon juice
For the buttered courgettes
- 25 g Kerrygold butter
- 2 courgettes
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients for the flavoured butter. Next, lay out a piece of baking parchment or cling film. Spoon the butter mixture on top of the parchment or cling film in to a rough sausage shape, then use the parchment or cling film to roll the butter into a log about 2.5cm (1in) in diameter. Place in the fridge and keep chilled until needed.
2. To cook the cutlets: drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place a griddle pan or frying pan on a high heat and allow to get quite hot, then add the cutlets and cook for 24 minutes on each side depending on how well done you like them. Take them off the heat, and allow to rest for a few minutes as you cook the courgettes.
3. To cook the courgettes: first peel them, then slice in half lengthways and remove and discard the soft inner seeds. Next carefully cut the flesh into 1cm (½in) cubes or slices.
4. To cook: place a frying pan on a high heat. Once hot, add the Kerrygold butter and when the butter has melted tip in the courgette pieces.
Sauté for 23 minutes until just softened, tossing regularly, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. To serve: cut a few slices of your flavoured butter, about 1cm thick, and place a slice on each lamb chop then serve immediately with the buttered courgettes.
For more information on the Kerrygold recipes please visit Facebook.com/KerrygoldUK
Rate This Recipe