- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr infusing
- Effort: easy
- 100 g ripe tomatoes, diced
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs, (include chervil, chives, tarragon and flat leaf parsley if possible)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g sushi grade tuna
- 100 g green beans, steamed
1. Combine the tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, capers, herbs and garlic in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavours to develop.
2. Brush the tuna with the oil from the sauce and grill on a really hot griddle pan for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Toss the beans in a little of the sauce oil.
4. Thinly slice the tuna. Spoon the beans into the centre of 2 serving plates and arrange the sliced tuna on top.
5. Spoon the sauce over and around the tuna and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe