- Serves: 6-12 depending on size
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g lean minced beef
- 375 g haggis
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp malt whisky
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
2. Using a fork to break up the haggis, combine all the ingredients until well mixed.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Shape into 3cm diameter balls and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on size) until cooked through.
6. Alternatively, heat a little oil in a frying pan and shallow-fry the meatballs for 10-15 minutes, depending on size, until cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature with a crisp green salad.
Beef Meatballs Recipes
Rate This Recipe