- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 large flat mushrooms, (better to use thin-based rather than too thick)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 250g regular haggis, crumbled up
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, freshly chopped
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp parmesan, grated
- bread, to serve
1. Remove the stalks from each mushroom. Place into snug fitting ovenproof gratin dish.
2. Mix the garlic with the haggis and the coriander. Pile into each mushroom. Drizzle with 1 tbsp oil then top with Parmesan. Drizzle slowly with a little more oil.
3. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Bake the mushrooms for 25-30 minutes until tender. Eat with good bread such as sourdough.
Rate This Recipe