- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hr standing
- Effort: easy
- 1 haggis
For the tzatsiki
- 1 cucumber, ends removed
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 heaped tbsp chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
1. To make the tzatsiki: grate the unpeeled cucumber and place the grated flesh in a colander over a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with the salt and leave for 1 hour.
3. Using your hands, squeeze out all the liquid from the cucumber and then pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Place in a bowl with the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, mint and garlic and stir to combine. Add pepper to taste.
5. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
6. Heat the haggis according to the butcher's instructions, or wrap in foil and heat in the oven for about 40 minutes.
7. To serve: warm the tortillas in the oven for a couple of minutes, top with a couple of spoonfuls of haggis and a couple of spoonfuls of tzatsiki.
Rate This Recipe