- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 pieces hake, fillets, around 225g each
- 1 tbsp plain flour, seasoned with salt
- 1 pinches pepper
- 15 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole onions, finely chopped
- 200 g chorizo, spicy, chopped
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 15 mussels
- 10 strands saffron
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 whole lemons, sliced to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200?C/gas 6. Trim the hake fillets and dust in the flour. Heat the butter in a frying pan until it bubbles, then cook the fish for 2 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the fish to a baking tray and finish cooking in the oven for a further 2 3 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the onion until soft. Increase the heat and add the chorizo. Fry until crispy and then add the sherry.
3. Add the mussels, saffron and wine. Cover and cook for 2 3 minutes. Discard any mussels that do not open. Add the parsley.
4. Serve a spoonful of the chorizo mix on a plate and serve the fish on top. Garnish with lemon slices.
Rate This Recipe