- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins infusing
- Effort: medium
- 1 litres fish stock
- 2 stalks lemongrass, sliced
- 1 bunches coriander, (with roots) roughly chopped
- 4 x 180 g fillets wild halibut
- olive oil
- 1 bunches white asparagus, finely sliced
- 3baby carrots, finely sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 6.
2. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat. Add the sliced lemongrass and half the roughly chopped coriander. Set aside to infuse for 30 minutes. Pass through a fine chinois or strainer.
3. Season fish and rub with a little olive oil. Lightly chargrill on both sides. Transfer to the oven for 4-6 minutes, until cooked through.
4. While the fish is cooking, bring the infused stock to the boil and blach the carrots and asparagus until just tender. Add the remaining coriander.
5. Put a fish portion in a flat bowl. Pour over the broth and serve.
Rate This Recipe