- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 175 g cream cheese
- 24 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 12 radishes
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- red food colouring, for decorating
1. Peel the hard-boiled eggs and slice each egg in half. Scoop out the yolks and fill the egg cavities with the cream cheese.
2. Press a stuffed olive, pimento side upwards, into the centre of each cream cheese-filled cavity.
3. Dip the tip of a toothpick in red food colouring and trace lines like broken blood vessels on the cream cheese.
4. Peel the radishes leaving thin steaks of red skin on each radish to represent broken blood vessels.
5. Using the tip of a vegetable peeler or a small, sharp knife carefully scoop out an olive-sized hole in each radish.
6. Stuff each radish with a stuffed olive, pimento side facing out.
7. Arrange the egg eyeballs and radish eyeballs in pairs on 6 serving plates and serve.
Rate This Recipe