- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least 24 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 10 slices of Parma ham
- 3 clove garlic, sliced
- salted capers
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Italian olive oil
- extra virgin Italian olive oil
- 3 balls mozzarella, sliced
Tips and Suggestions
Remember to start marinating the ham the day before you want to serve this platter
1. Put the Parma ham, garlic, capers and chilli in a shallow dish. Pour over 75% olive oil and 25% extra-virgin olive oil until the ham is covered.
2. Set aside the ham to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
3. To serve the dish, layer the marinated ham on top of sliced mozzarella.
Rate This Recipe