- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 50 g garlic and herb soft cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour, seasoned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 25 g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
Nutritional information: Each serving contains 414 calories, 48 g protein, 19g carbohydrates, 16 g fat
For more information on diabetes, call 020 7424 1000 or visit www.diabetes.org.uk
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Make a slit along one side of each of the chicken breasts to form a pocket, making sure you dont cut all the way through.
2. Mix together the cheese and garlic and divide between the chicken pockets. Close the pockets and secure with a cocktail stick.
3. Dip each chicken piece in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and place on a non-stick baking sheet. Drizzle over the oil then bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the filling is beginning to ooze out.
4. Serve with potatoes and vegetables or salad.
Rate This Recipe