- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100 g vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- large handful bean sprouts
- 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Mix together the chicken, garlic, ginger, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and the oyster sauce. Cover and transfer to the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 6 minutes, or until soft. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat then add the chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate.
4. Add the celery, carrot and spring onions to the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes then stir in the curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the noodles, bean sprouts and sesame oil and toss to combine. Serve.
Rate This Recipe