- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hr standing
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 1 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chervil, or tarragon
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 drops red wine vinegar
1. To get rid of the salt, rinse the capers in a small sieve under the tap, then squeeze them dry and chop finely.
2. Put the capers in a bowl with all the other ingredients and mix gently.
3. Leave for 1 hour before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
Rate This Recipe