- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 150 g butter
- 1 handfuls parsley, finely chopped
- 6 scallops, in the half shell
- small glass white wine
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- small handful breadcrumbs
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
2. Whiz the garlic, butter and parsley together in a food processor with a pinch of salt.
3. Put the scallops in their shells on a baking tray. Add a splash of wine and a scattering of salt to each shell. Sprinkle over the tarragon and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Cover the scallops with breadcrumbs and put a knob of the garlic butter on top. Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes, until the scallops are cooked and the breadcrumbs have formed a golden brown crust. Serve with lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe