- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp wine or tarragon vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 egg yolks
- 75 - 115 g unsalted butter, melted, reserve a knob of butter
- black pepper
1. Boil the vinegar and water in a small pan until reduced to about 1 tablespoon; cool slightly.
2. Tip the egg yolks into a food processor and process with the reserved knob of butter. Add the reduced vinegar and process until blended.
3. With the motor running, pour the melted butter slowly into the processor and mix until an emulsion has formed; season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Rate This Recipe