- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 70 g fine Chinese-style dried egg noodles or use straight-to-wok fine thread noodles
- 125 ml chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 25 g frozen peas
- 35 g drained canned or frozen sweetcorn
- 50 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (or use pre-cooked noodles). Drain and set aside.
2. Put the stock, soy sauce, peas, sweetcorn and chicken in a pan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
3. In a small cup, mix the cornflour with 1 teaspoon of cold water and add to the contents of the pan then cook, stirring, for a further minute until the liquid thickens slightly. Add the noodles and reheat briefly, stirring. Transfer to a bowl or cup to serve.
Buy Annabel Karmel's Fussy Eaters' Recipe Book
Rate This Recipe