- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 170 g minced lamb
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, lightly toasted in a pan
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- handful of coriander, finely chopped
- zest of 1 limes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- warm pitta bread, to serve
For the mint yoghurt:
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
1. Combine all the ingredients for the burger in a mixing bowl and form into a burger.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the burger for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. The burger is best served pink, but you may cook further if you wish.
3. Combine the yogurt and mint sauce together in a small bowl.
4. Serve the burger with warmed pitta bread and the mint yogurt.
Rate This Recipe