- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight freezing
- Effort: easy
- 50 g icing sugar
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 500 g plain low-fat yogurt
- 75 g almonds
1. Line a standard 900g (2Ib) loaf tin with freezer film. Sift the icing sugar over the frozen raspberries in a bowl and then drizzle over the honey. Stir well together and mix in the yoghurt and almonds.
2. Spoon into the lined loaf tin, levelling off the surface. Cover the top with freezer film and freeze overnight.
3. Turn out of the tin and, using a serrated or electric knife, cut into slices.
The Hi Lo Cookbook contains all recipes from this series, buy it now at amazon.co.uk
Rate This Recipe