- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 limes, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 lemons, cut into 8 wedges
- 18 large prawns, cooked, shells removed
For the sweet chilli dip
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinches dried red chilli flakes, crushed
Tips and Suggestions
For a creamy finish, you can also add a little mayonnaise to the dip.
1. If using long wooden skewers for the kebabs, you'll need to soak them in water for 20 minutes or so - this helps stop them from burning on the barbecue or grill.
2. Skewer the lemons, limes and prawns between the sticks - allowing around 2-3 prawns for each skewer.
3. Mix the honey with the mustard and dried chillies and spoon or brush over the kebabs.
4. Sear on a hot barbecue or under a grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the glaze is sticky and the lemon and limes are beginning to char around the edges. Serve the prawn sticks straight from the grill with a heap of crisp green salad on the side.
Rate This Recipe