- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 fresh figs, halved
- 3 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Gently squeeze the fig halves through the skin to reveal the flesh.
3. Line the grill pan with foil and place the fig halves on the foil.
4. Drizzle the honey over the figs and place under the grill for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the figs with the yogurt and the pomegranate seeds scattered over the top.
For more recipes for the fully functioning male, visit the Nuts website
Rate This Recipe