- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 sticks cinnamon
- 1 star anise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 150 ml water
- 100 g fresh, hulled strawberries
- 1 tbsp live yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh peppermint, leaves only, roughly chopped
1. Place the cinnamon stick, star anise, honey and water in a sauce pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the strawberries and simmer until the fruit just begins to soften after 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove the cinnamon stick and star anise from the fruit and place in a dessert bowl or glass.
4. Top the fruit with the yoghurt and sprinkle the peppermint leaves over the top.
5. Serve at once.
For more recipes for the fully functioning male, visit the Nuts website
Rate This Recipe