- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 pineapple rings, (drained if from a can)
- 2 peach halves, (drained if from a can)
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 3-4 cloves
- 7-8 strands saffron
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan until very hot. Place the pineapple rings and peach halves in the pan.
2. Cook for 2 minutes, turn over and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side.
3. Add the honey, cloves and saffron.
4. Remove the pan from the heat.
5. Place each pineapple ring in the centre of a serving plate. Top with a peach half, pit side up.
6. Spoon the marscapone into the centre of each peach half and drizzle any honey over the top. Discard any cloves and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe