- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g floury potatoes potatoes, Maris Piper or King Edward
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 heaped tbsp creamed horseradish
- milk, to loosen if necessary
1. Peel and boil potatoes with the peeled whole cloves of garlic in a large pan of water until tender. Remove from heat and drain.
2. Mash with butter and horseradish till there are no lumps. Loosen with a little milk if necessary. Seive if you feel posh. Season to taste and serve.
For quality ingredients look for a quality mark. Red Tractor beef and lamb is responsibly produced and provenance guaranteed.
Red Tractor beef and lamb: its a Good Food Story.
Rate This Recipe