- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 5 lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tsp tom yum paste
- 600 ml boiling water
- 300 g purple sprouting broccoli
- 500 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 200 g Thai noodles
- handful of parsley, chopped
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a moderate heat and fry the onion and lime leaves until golden.
2. Stir in the Tom Yam paste.
3. Add the water and bring the mixture to the boil.
4. Add the broccoli.
5. Stir in the pork and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Add the noodles and continue to cook for a further 4-5 minutes, until the noodles are soft and the pork is cooked.
7. Scatter over the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe