- Serves: makes 300ml
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 ml double cream
- 200 g good-quality dark chocolate, (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Cointreau, Grand Marnier, brandy or rum, or 1 tsp finely grated orange zest (optional)
1. Pour the cream into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
3. Add the liqueur or grated orange zest (if using). Remove from the heat and serve, or reheat gently when needed.
Adapted from Rachel Allen, Bake (Collins)
Rate This Recipe