- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 40 g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa solids)
- 2 red chillies
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tbsp double cream
1. Grate the chocolate, then set a teaspoonful aside and place the rest in a small sieve.
2. Deseed and finely chop the chillies and add to the sieve.
3. Place the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Place the sieve over a serving cup and pour the milk over the chocolate and chillies, catching it in the cup. Press the chocolate and chillies through the sieve.
5. Stir the drink, then top with a swirl of double cream and the reserved grated chocolate.
Rate This Recipe