- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 fresh turkey steaks, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tsp English mustard powder
- 2 spring onions, or a small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 50 g mature cheddar cheese
- freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
- 4 small burger buns, (optional)
- salad leaves, e.g. lettuce or watercress (optional)
- tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- tomato ketchup, or mayonnaise (optional)
1. Place the turkey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, spring onions and seasoning in the Braun Big Jug Chopper and process to a paste.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and roll each into a ball then flatten slightly to make quite thin patties.
3. Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers for 3-4 minutes on either side, turning with a fish slice, or until golden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile heat the grill and toast the baps, if using. When the burgers are cooked place on the grill pan and cover each with thin slices of cheese and grill until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve in the baps with salad and ketchup or mayonnaise.
Rate This Recipe