- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 ml milk
- 40 g dark chocolate, (minimum 70% cocoa solids), finely grated
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp rum
- softly whipped cream
- grated chocolate
1. Heat the milk in a small non-stick saucepan to just below boiling point.
2. Add in the dark chocolate and sugar and stir over a very low heat until the chocolate has melted.
3. Stir in the rum and then pour the hot chocolate into one or two mugs.
4. Top with whipped cream and a little grated chocolate and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe