- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- juice of 1 lemons
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large ripe avocados, stoned and peeled
- selection of crisp salad leaves
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp sesame oil
1. Cut the chicken breasts into finger strips.
2. In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey and lemon juice. Add the chicken strips to the mixture and season with black pepper.
3. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until golden and cooked.
4. Meanwhile, slice the avocado, toss with the salad leaves and pile onto 4 large plates.
5. Add the sesame seeds to the chicken in the wok and stir-fry for a further minute or until seeds are just beginning to colour.
6. Spoon the hot sesame chicken over the salad leaves, drizzle with the sesame oil and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe