- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 x 100 g hot-smoked salmon
- 2 large leeks, finely sliced
- 25 g butter
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 100 g cooked lobster tails, chopped
- salt and black pepper
For the dressing
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
1. Gently break the salmon into large flakes and set aside.
2. Over a gentle heat, fry the leeks in the butter until softened, but not coloured.
3. Stir in the lobster tails and enough crème fraîche to loosen the mixture and warm through (the lobster tails take very little cooking). Season to taste.
4. For the dressing: whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and caster sugar in a small bowl.
5. Heat a knob of butter and gently warm the salmon through.
6. Arrange the lobster tails and leeks on a dish and top with the warmed salmon.
7. Serve with the dressing drizzled over.
Made with produce from Fencebay - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe