- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large oranges
- 2 large ripe mango
- 4 passion fruit
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp white rum
- 1 lime, quartered length-ways
- coconut ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Peel the oranges and cut them into segments, catching any juice in the bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut into chunks and add to the bowl.
3. Halve the passion-fruit, scoop out the pulp and stir into the orange and mango mixture.
4. Add the sugar and stir to combine.
5. Cut 4 rectangles of foil, each 30 x 20cm and divide the fruit between each piece.
6. Spoon over any remaining juice and add 1 tbsp of white rum to each parcel.
7. Top each with a lime wedge.
8. Scrunch the foil together to seal and transfer to a baking tray.
9. Bake for 6-8 minutes and serve hot, directly from the parcels, with coconut ice cream.
Rate This Recipe