- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 pineapples, ripe
- 1 mango, ripe
- 2 bananas
- 3 oranges, seedless
- 1 tbsp whole pistachio nuts, peeled
- 1 limes, juice
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar, unrefined
- 8 black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 250 ml double cream
- 30 ml coconut liqueur, <P> </P> (Malibu)
1. Peel and chunk the pineapple, mango and bananas, and peel and segment the oranges, reserving any juice.
2. Arrange all the prepared fruit in a shallow ovenproof dish and scatter over the nuts. Pour over the lime juice and reserved orange juice.
3. Sprinkle over the sugar and crushed peppercorns and place the dish under a hot grill - until it turns golden brown about 5-7 minutes.
4. In the meantime, whip the cream to soft peak stage and mix in the coconut liqueur. Serve immediately, with the hot fruit salad.
Rate This Recipe