- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 blocks halloumi cheese, cubed
- 2 figs, halved
- 8-10 slices Iberico ham
- 1 small handful rocket
- truffle honey
1. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the haloumi until golden and crispy. Once cooked, remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Set to one side.
2. Heat the pan again and fry the figs cut-side down until golden brown.
3. Lay the slices of ham onto a large serving plate.
4. Toss the rocket leaves in some olive oil and scatter on top of the ham.
5. Place the haloumi on top of the ham and arrange the figs on top. Drizzle over a little honey and serve.
Rate This Recipe