- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g mixed salad leaves, including rocket, red chard and baby spinach
- 1 tbsp sprigs chervil
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic or sherry vinegar
- 300 g thinly sliced Iberico ham
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Carefully pick over the salad leaves, discarding any that are damaged or discoloured. Place in a large bowl and toss with the chervil, parsley and chives.
2. Whisk the olive oil with the vinegar. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Pour over the salad leaves and herbs and toss well.
3. Pile the salad into a mound in the centre of a large serving platter. Arrange the slices of ham around it, scrunching it loosely into rosettes if liked. Grind over black pepper to taste before serving.
Rate This Recipe