- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- lots of ice cubes or crushed ice, for churning
- 6 tbsp rock salt
- 125 ml milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp sugar
1. Fill a 4 litre ziplock bag half full of ice and add the rock salt.
2. Put the milk, vanilla, and sugar into a 500ml ziplock bag and seal it.
3. Put the smaller bag inside the larger one and seal carefully.
4. Shake the bag until the mixture freezes and becomes ice cream, which will take about 5 minutes.
5. Wipe off the top of the smaller bag, then open carefully and scoop into a bowl.
Cooks tip: to make a larger amount, try doubling the recipe. Anything larger might be too big for kids to pick up, because the ice itself is quite heavy.
Rate This Recipe