- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 sheets filo pastry, defrosted
- vanilla ice cream
- eggs, beaten to glaze
- icing sugar, or dusting
- 1 shop-bought sponge pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C/gas 8.
2. Slice the filo pastry into rough squares. Arrange the pieces on top of each other, offsetting them to make a star shape.
3. Place a good scoop of vanilla ice cream in the centre of the pastry. Brush the edges with beaten egg and gather up the corners into parcel.
4. Sprinkle with icing sugar, place on a baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, microwave the sponge pudding according to the packet instructions.
6. Turn out the pudding onto a plate and serve with the ice cream parcel.
Rate This Recipe