- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 95 g brown sugar
- 250 ml single cream
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 15 g butter
- 2 pancakes, home-made or shop-bought
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. To make the caramel sauce, place the brown sugar, cream, vanilla extract and butter in a small heavy-based saucepan.
2. Over a medium heat, stir to combine and bring to a slow boil. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until thick and syrupy.
3. Spread one of each crêpe with vanilla ice cream, then fold each crêpe over the ice cream. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe